Content Marketing World 2015 Starts Today… Here’s What We Are Most Excited About
The biggest thing to hit content marketing starts today and we’re beyond excited. Content Marketing World, held this year in Cleveland Ohio, expects to see 3,500+ attendees over the next 3 jam-packed days full of amazing parties, sessions, keynotes and workshops. Plus… we’re a silver sponsor and are hosting the after party on Thursday. It doesn’t get much better than that.
With 150 sessions and over 100 speakers, it’s hard to choose. But, here’s a quick list of what we’re most excited about:
Tuesday the 8th
- 1pm-4:30pm: Innovative ways to align marketing and sales to drive extraordinary revenue growth with Ian Atlman (@GrowMyRevenue) and Marcus Sheridan (@TheSalesLion)
- Also from 1pm-4:30pm: Making content work for the salesforce with Tim Riesterer (@TRiesterer)
Wednesday the 9th
- 8am: It’s on! Joe Pulizzi (@joepulizzi) officially kicks the event off with the keynote, Welcome to the Content Marketing Revolution.
- 8:30am: Opening keynote speaker Kristina Halvorson (@halvorson) covers Content versus the Customer.
- 10:45am: How insane honesty can take your B2B story to the next level from Doug Kessler (@dougkessler)
- 11:45am: Ann Handley, Good Content vs. Good Enough Content: A Fight For Sore Eyes (@MarketingProfs)
- Also at 11:45am: Michael Brenner, Practical Tips, Tools and Templates to Build Your Content Marketing Strategy (@BrennerMichael) and we just want to know who had the idea to put two powerhouses like Ann and Michael in head-to-head sessions—it’s like choosing between Mom and Dad.
- 3:30pm: Matt Heinz (@HeinzMarketing) delivers Content Hack: 50+ Best Practices, Shortcuts and Tools to Double Your Engagement and Conversion Rates
- 10:30pm: RACOUS AFTER PARTY at the Westin: Join us immediately following the Barenaked Ladies concert for our afterparty at the Westin, 6th floor. The Westin is right across the street from the concert so stop by for a cold one. It’s going to be great fun!
Thursday the 10th
- 7:15am: Content that matters from Russell Sparks (@fusionspark)
- 10:00am: You know we love repurposing content, so we are stoked for this session, 101 ways to repurpose content from Amy Higgins (@amywhiggins)
- 11:00am: Less-than-obvious content metrics you need to pay attention to with the infamous Rebecca Lieb (@lieblink), we know this session is going to be GREAT!
- 1:45pm: Our very own cofounder and CTO, Scott Brinker (@chiefmartec) presents, “How to Enable Your Content With Marketing Technology”
There are so many amazing sessions it was hard to boil it down to a short list of our favs. No matter what, you probably can’t go wrong.
And when you aren’t in sessions, come hang out with us in booth #15. We are looking forward to connecting with all our content marketing friends, and hoping to make lots of new ones, so we sent our friendliest ionians to meet & greet you.
You won’t be able to miss them! They’ll be the ones in very bright orange and they will be handing out very cool cups that we know you are going to want. Plus, some fancy brochures and white papers. We know, it’s ironic for an interactive content company to be passing out printed material, which is why they will be ready to fire up the iPad and take you through lots of really exciting interactive examples to inspire you.