The 5 Best Marketing Performance Software
Marketing performance software are tools used to take your Digital Marketing efforts to the next level.
Whether they are used for tracking performance or making sure your marketing campaigns reach as many people as possible, these tools are part of a successful Digital Marketing strategy.
In this article, you will find a quick guide to the most valuable marketing performance software available in the market and find out each tool’s pros and cons.
Keep reading to find out:
What is Marketing Performance Software?
To better understand what Marketing Performance Software is, we first have to grasp what marketing performance means.
Among company departments, marketing is one that is most often under pressure to prove its value. Therefore, marketing performance is getting the results you set out for in the first place — those defined in your strategy as “objectives”.
Marketing Performance Software are digital resources that allow for the achievement of those results.
Some Marketing Performance Software allows your message to reach more people, while others guide you towards better analytics.
There are a handful of these tools with different goals set to make your marketing campaigns better and more resourceful over time.
What are the 5 best Marketing Performance Software?
Now that you know what Marketing Performance is, it’s time to know some of the best software in the market to help you get better results.
Check out the list we’ve prepared to help you with that task!
Hubspot is a complete CRM platform for businesses. Their tools, like Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and CMS Hub, combined, help you promptly reach out to customers, increase sales, and better understand user behavior.
- Hubspot offers a wide range of courses and training to help you better understand the available tools.
- Email marketing, forms, landing pages, and even live chat with consumers can all be dealt with through Hubspot.
- Hubspot has impressive analytics capabilities, with straightforward data on how your campaigns perform and insights on how to make them better.
- While Hubspot offers a free trial for marketers, the tools you most need to work with can be a bit costly.
- Small business and mid-sized companies are the ones that benefit the most from the tool. For enterprises, though, you might want to invest in a more robust CRM.
- The mobile version of the Hubspot tools lacks in comparison to most of its competitors.
Rejoiner is a great e-commerce tool to better engage with customers.
It works in a simple way, following automated triggers to re-engage with customers and make sure they finish their purchase on your website.
Rejoiner’s best feature, though, is the data it compiles on your consumers, such as purchase history, browsing behavior, and in-store interactions.
That’s what enables you to build precise profiles of your company’s clients to tailor-make better products.
- Rejoiner offers great support to customers, helping them set up the solution and get it working in no time.
- The toolkit makes it easy to recover lost revenue when used properly.
- Most clients report the tool as very cost-effective, with pricing that translates directly into ROI.
- While Rejoiner offers a reporting tool, it doesn’t provide clear enough data — according to some clients.
- The tool integration with Magento is limited, which stops it short of being a full-on CRM.
The tool can be added to Outlook and Gmail to speed up workflows, save time, and convert more prospects into customers.
It does so by helping you personalize the outreach to customers, book meetings, and reach out to interested prospects at the right time.
- Yesware is easy to use out of the box, with no need to implement many changes to make it work for you.
- The tool is easy to customize and offers great resources for email tracking, such as open notifications.
- It’s a great tool for overall campaign management, especially when combined with great email marketing software.
- The overall user interface isn’t the most friendly, and you might need a while to figure out where each tool is located.
- There are limited fonts for layouts.
- Sending an email to one of your colleagues using the tool might skew the data, as the tool counts it as a marketing interaction.
ConvertFlow is a website conversion platform for marketers that aims to make sure every visitor convert.
To do so, the tool offers forms, popups, landing pages, sticky bars, surveys, and other tools that help you interact with your customers promptly.
ConvertFlow is especially good if you have no idea how to code but have a good grasp of visual builders.
With just a few clicks, you can create entire marketing campaigns on your website, no matter what tools you use to keep it up.
- ConvertFlow offers many integrations to popular CMS systems, such as WordPress and Shopify.
- If you can click, you can do: there’s no need to learn to code to turn your ideas into reality with ConvertFlow.
- Using the toolkit, you can quickly set up targeted campaigns, promoting the right product to the right customer at the right time.
- The tool has no built-in resource for Lead Scoring and no SEO management tools.
A good analytics platform is always a part of the successful marketer’s toolkit.
It helps you grasp exactly how your products and pages are performing today and what improvements can be made to make your website, digital product, or portfolio perform better.
Databox helps you pull all KPIs from different analytics sources (such as Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, or even your social networks profiles) into a single dashboard.
You can also easily build customized dashboards with the tool and use it to track or improve your performance, using measurable goals to keep up with your progress.
- Databox offers integration with most Analytical tools in the market. That means you can visualize every single piece of information about your website using a single tool.
- Databox offers personalized performance alerts to help you know when you’ve reached your goal or when you’re getting further away from it.
- ROI, conversion rates, and other important metrics can all be calculated easily using Databox.
- While Databox offers a free starter tool, you might spend up to $248 a month to get the full package for enterprise analytics.
- If you have no analytics experience, managing your dashboard can be a hard task.
Finding the right Marketing Performance Software is a challenging undertaking. That’s why getting to know the options available to you is just the first step.
Try as many as you like before settling down and compare the options available before any commitment.
There are a lot of other Marketing Performance Software that can help one build a brand online. Check out these 9 Content Marketing Software that will make your life easier!